Framed Pokémon

A couple of years ago a lovely friend of mine created a A-Z of Pokémon cross stitch for Robin. It’s taken me this long to finally frame it but I got there in the end.

The frame was from IKEA, however I purchased it from someone else. I decided to repaint the black frame as there were a couple of dents in the woods. I simple sanded these down and applied some filler where needed.

I had the cross stitch with me when purchasing the frame, the lady who sold it to me suggested mounting it within the frame and maybe adding a couple of Pokémon underneath. So glad she suggested this as I never thought to do it. Luckily Jerry had a small stack of cards that were giving to him a few years back.

Rather than getting proper mounting board, I decided to purchase a piece of thick card instead.

I’m very happy with the final result, and it’s now hanging proudly downstairs rather than Robin’s room.

PokemonFramed

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Theme: Overlay by Kaira
2019 CraftyCooke