This time last year a friend asked if I could make a cot quilt for her son. Yes it really has taken me nearly a year to make it happen. To be fair I was still working on the whole ‘being a mum’ thing at the time.
Once my friend had decided on the theme (dragons) I started researching fabric asap! I discovered that Lewis and Irene had a Dragons collection and happened to find someone selling some fat quarter bundles of it on eBay.
After a few (quite a few) months and with the return of my creative spark, I managed to pull it all together. Even having some fabric to spare so I could make some cushion cover panels. My friend will be finishing them off.
Apologies for the poor photographs, it was a very cloudy day when I took them and I really wanted to get this in the post to my friend.